This Fig Balsamic & Honey Drizzled Goat Cheese recipe is a must-try for your cheese board! It’s creamy, simple and there are so many layers of flavors packed in a small bite. We recommend combining it with our Warm Tomato & Herb Topping on some crusty bread – and don’t forget the wine!
- 1 (11-oz.) package or 4 (3-oz.) logs fresh goat cheese
- ⅓ cup Olive Tree Blend Olive Oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Olive Tree Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh thyme
- Crackers or crusty bread
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice goat cheese in 1/2"-thick slices. Place cheese in an 11" x 7" dish or other serving platter. Drizzle with oil. Combine honey and pepper; drizzle over cheese. Sprinkle with 1 tsp. thyme leaves. Cover and chill up to 2 days.
- Remove cheese from refrigerator 1 hour before serving. Just before serving, drizzle a little vinegar over cheese. Garnish, if desired. Serve with crackers or crusty bread.
Click to view our other charcuterie recipes:
Note: This is amazing with our Warm Tomato & Herb Topping on crusty bread!