Some gatherings are made for conversation and grazing. For these moments, we fill our wooden boards with bread, crackers and this simmered mixture of cherry tomatoes, Olive Tree Smoked Balsamic Vinegar and Rosemary Olive Oil, garlic and fresh rosemary to make a Warm Tomato & Herb Topping.
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cups Olive Tree Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive Tree Smoked Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- crusty bread
- Place all ingredients (except the bread) into a sauté pan. Cook on medium heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 20 minutes until the tomatoes are softened and the balsamic reduced.
- Serve warm with crusty bread.
Click to view our other charcuterie recipes: