This simple summer salad is sure to be the highlight of your next cookout or party! It's a light and refreshing take on a caprese salad, with a fun citrus twist.
Many people tell me they're a little skeptical when I first share this recipe... but all it takes is one bite and they're begging for more!
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 package fresh mozzarella, cut up
- Basil for garnish
- Blood Orange Olive Oil
- White Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 Pepper Sea Salt
- Cut watermelon into cubes
- Cut mozzarella pearls into smaller pieces
- Add washed and dried arugula
- Drizzle Blood Orange Olive Oil overtop
- Drizzle White Coconut Balsamic Vinegar overtop
- Generously sprinkle 5 Pepper Sea Salt overtop
- Garnish with basil