Tomatoes are too tasty not to enjoy all year long! This easy roasted tomato recipe with only 4 ingredients is a great way to amp up the flavor, bringing back the sweetness even in the off season.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Tree Sage and Onion Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon Olive Tree Tuscany Bread Dipping Blend Seasoning
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Slice tomatoes in half, lengthwise
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add tomatoes, seasonings, salt, and pepper and cook until softened, about 7-10 minutes.
Roasting tomatoes enhances their natural sweetness, making them even more delicious. From savory crêpes to spicy salsa, here's how to take advantage of ultra-flavorful, roasted end-of-summer tomatoes.
- Open-Face Sandwiches