We've been waiting for the leaves to change and the temps to drop so we could bring you this DELICIOUS fall salad we just know you're going to love!
Take advantage of our timely October Pairing of the month – Apple Cider Balsamic Vinegar and Rosemary Olive Oil – and tease your tastebuds for the first taste of fall with this October-inspired salad.
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Balsamic
- 2 tbsp Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp 5 Pepper Sea Salt Blend
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, sliced thinly
- 1 medium shallot, sliced thinly
- 1 honeycrisp apple, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss Brussels sprouts in oil and salt, place on a baking sheet spread out evenly and roast for 25 minutes until crispy.
- While roasting, make your dressing by combining oil, vinegar, mustard, and salt.
- Once Brussels sprouts are roasted, add to the bowl and top with shallot, apple, pecans, cranberries, and toss with dressing.
- Top with goat cheese.