We've put together a simple yet incredibly delicious dish that makes the perfect lunch, dinner, or side dish! This variation on a pasta salad brings the perfect lightness for summer, but with the flavor and nutrients to keep you full and satisfied.
This Mediterranean orzo salad features our July 2022 Pairing of the Month combination – Greek Seasoning Olive Oil and White Lemon Balsamic, and is packed with traditional Mediterranean flavors.
View the recipe and ingredients below, and scroll to the bottom of this page to view a video of us putting it all together!
- 16 oz Orzo, cooked
- ½ red onion, chopped
- Parsley, finely chopped
- Mint, finely chopped
- ½ cup Marinated artichoke hearts, sliced
- ½ cup Peperoncini
- ¼ cup diced pimientos
- Feta cheese
- Garlic powder
- Olive Tree 5 Pepper Sea Salt
- Olive Tree Greek Seasoning Olive Oil
- Olive Tree White Lemon Balsamic
- Cook orzo according to package instructions
- Add orzo to bowl
- Add artichoke hearts, peperoncini, pimientos, onions, parsley, mint
- In separate bowl, mix dressing
- Add ¼ cup Greek Seasoning Olive Oil
- Add ¼ cup White Lemon Balsamic
- Add ¼ teaspoon 5 Pepper Sea Salt
- Whisk until combined
- Add dressing to bowl
- Mix and chill for 1 hour
- Stir, add feta cheese and serve!