Today we have a deliciously light and refreshing take on a standard roasted potato – this makes a great dish for an appetizer, lunch, side dish, or even a snack.
This recipe is created and brought to you by our friend Hillary.
See below for ingredients and instructions.
- 1 lb. baby potatoes
- 1 sliced lemon
- 1/2 cup Greek Seasoning Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup White Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup mixed fresh herbs: oregano, basil, parsley
- 8 oz. feta in brine
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Lay out quartered or halved potatoes and sliced lemons on baking sheet
- Drizzle 1/4 cup Greek Seasoning Olive Oil, 1/4 cup White Lemon Balsamic Vinegar, and 5 Pepper Sea Salt to taste
- Heat in oven on 425º for 25-35 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp
- Add feta, greek yogurt, lemon juice, 1/4 cup Greek Seasoning Olive Oil, 2 tbsp. White Lemon Balsamic Vinegar, to food processor and combine until fully mixed and fluffy
- Chop fresh herbs and garlic
- Combine in a separate jar: herbs, garlic, 1 tbsp. Greek Seasoning Olive Oil, 1 tbsp. White Lemon Balsamic, and 5 Pepper Sea Salt to taste
- Remove lemons from potato sheet
- To serve: spread whipped feta on serving platter or plate, add potatoes overtop, then drizzle with the dressing created in a separate jar.