It’s Grilling Season! And we’ve created the perfect recipe to kick off our June pairing of Garlic Olive Oil and Smoked Balsamic Vinegar. These glazed pork chops feature our Balsamic Marinade that can actually be used on everything from seafood and steak to chicken and veggies. It’s delicious in all its simplicity, but can be customized with additional herbs, spices and other flavorful ingredients to offer taste buds a unique experience every time!
- 2-3 Bone-In or Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup Olive Tree Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 Tblsp. Olive Tree Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tblsp. Olive Tree Smoked Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey or brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. fresh chopped rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place pork chops in a shallow dish or ziplock bag
- Combine Garlic EVOO, Fig Balsamic Vinegar, honey, rosemary, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over pork. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat grill to 400-500 degrees. Remove pork from marinade and place on the hot grill. Cook 5-7 minutes per side or until cooked through