- 2 tbsp. Olive Tree Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Hoisin Sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tsp. rice wine
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast or thigh, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. rice wine
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2-3 dried chili peppers, deseeded
- ¼ cup Olive Tree Blend Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Olive Tree Roasted Chili Oil
- Pinch of salt
Marinate the chicken with the rice wine & salt for about 20 minutes.
Mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl & set aside.
Coat the chicken with the 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
Heat about ¼ cup Olive Tree Blend Olive Oil in a heavy sauté pan.
Fry the chicken until it is golden brown on all sides.
Remove the chicken when done & drain on a paper towel lined dish.
Heat a wok with ½ tbsp. Olive Tree Blend Olive Oil
Add the garlic, & dried chili peppers, stir fry until the garlic is just golden and the chili peppers are fragrant.
Drizzle in the chili oil & pour the sauce into the wok.
When the sauce boils & thickens, add the chicken and stir well to coat all pieces.
Serve with steamed broccoli & sticky rice.