This recipe may seem simple, but this is such an easy way to elevate your classic pasta night and create a gourmet dish that everyone is going to love!
- 1 pound of dry spaghetti
- 8 cloves of garlic thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Cook your spaghetti till al dente according to package.
- In a pan heat garlic olive oil, add in fresh garlic and cook for 2 minutes on medium low heat.
- Once spaghetti is cooked, add to hot oil and garlic.
- Mix together.
- Mix in fresh parsley.
- Serve topped with freshly grated parmesan.