Take pizza night to the next level with this uniquely delicious and perfectly in-season Fig pizza recipe using September's Pairing of the Month flavors!
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 tsp Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced
- 4 oz pancetta, diced
- 4 oz goats cheese, crumbled
- 3 figs, sliced
- 2 tsp Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Begin by caramelizing onion in a pan over medium heat, once cooked down add in the pancetta and brown till crispy.
- Roll out your pizza dough to desired shape.
- Coat with garlic olive oil.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the dough, then add onion and pancetta mixture.
- Add crumbled goats cheese and fresh figs.
- Cook pizza on pizza stone preheated to 500 degrees for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted, dough is cooked through and golden brown (or follow pizza dough instructions for oven).
- Top with a drizzle of fig balsamic vinegar.