Figs are perfectly in season right now, so we're bringing you a delicious tart recipe featuring fig as the primary flavor. Thank you to our friend Hillary for creating this delicious dish – we hope you love it too!
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 9 figs
- 9 small pieces of brie
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- Roll out the sheet of puff pastry and then cut into 9 equal squares.
- Place each square into a muffin tin.
- Cut figs into cross sections without cutting all the way through, insert a piece of brie into the cross sections.
- Place fig into tin.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Top with thyme while they’re still warm.
- Let cool and drizzle fig balsamic over top and sprinkle with pistachios.