If you're looking for an easy side dish that will pair perfectly with countless summer dishes, then this Blood Orange Asparagus is for you!
With a little citrus-y twist, and some red pepper flavor, this recipe will help you take asparagus from an average, boring side dish to a featured, flavorful part of your next meal.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Wash asparagus, and cut off the thick, white ends
- On a sheet pan, lay out the asparagus
- Sprinkle with 5 Pepper Sea Salt
- Drizzle with Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Top with Red Pepper Flakes
- Lightly toss the asparagus so all pieces are fully coated
- Bake until tender (approx. 12-15 mins)
And that's it! This maintenance-free recipe can cook in the background while you finish preparing the rest of your meal.
Ready to try it out for yourself?! Click the links above to stock up on the necessary ingredients, or stop in to shop. You can also view video instructions by clicking the post below.