Early winter just got a whole lot tastier with these squash bowls that are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!!
- 1 apple, cubed
- 1 small butternut squash, roasted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Honey syrup
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ⅓ cup feta cheese
- 1 small box kale and spinach mixture
- ¼ cup Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup Olive Tree Blend Olive Oil
- 5 Pepper Sea Salt to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Let cool.
- Toss cubed butternut squash in Olive Tree Blend Olive Oil and 5 Pepper Sea Salt
- Roast on baking sheet at 400º for approx. 15 minutes, until squash is fork tender. Let cool.
- Combine Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Tree Blend Olive Oil, garlic powder, dijon, honey, lemon juice, and 5 pepper sea salt. Whisk together.
- Place salad base (kale/spinach) into a large bowl. Top with cooled quinoa, cooled squash, apples, pomegranate seeds, pumpkin seeds, and feta.
- Drizzle dressing overtop.