This 5-Ingredient Italian Focaccia recipe is one of the simplest bread recipes ever! No special tools or techniques needed. And because our Tuscan Blend Olive Oil and Sicilian Seasoning have so many wonderful Italian flavors in them, even Grandma will think you spent all day in the kitchen!
(1 1/2 cups warm water)
- Drizzle about 1 tablespoon olive oil into a 9" x 13" pan.
- Combine water, 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt, flour and yeast. Beat at high speed with an electric mixer for 60 seconds.
- Scoop the sticky batter into the prepared pan, cover the pan, and let it rise at room temperature for 60 minutes.
- While the dough is rising, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Gently poke the dough all over with your index finger.
- Drizzle it lightly with 1 tablespoon olive oil, and sprinkle with Sicilian Seasoning.
- Bake the bread until it's golden brown, 30 minutes. Remove it from the oven, wait 5 minutes, then turn it out of the pan onto a rack and cut into pieces. Serve warm or at room temperature.