This week we're excited to bring you this fresh, light take on a summer salad. This is the perfect recipe for an appetizer, snack, side dish, or a light lunch – and is sure to impress your guests!
- Fresh Mint
- Fresh Basil
- Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 5 Pepper Sea Salt
- Slice cucumbers, and cut watermelon into small cubes – arrange both on platter
- Top with fresh sliced basil
- Finely dice fresh mint
- Combine Blackberry Balsamic, Persian Lime Olive Oil, 5 Pepper Sea Salt, and diced mint – stir until fully mixed
- Add burrata and sliced pistachios to the board
- Drizzle dressing mixture overtop
This one seems simple – but the flavors pack a punch and are SO delicious! Let us know if you try it out, and what you think. Don't forget – when you buy both the Blackberry Balsamic and Persian Lime Olive Oil you'll get 10% off all month long!