Hands-On Pasta Making Class with Matt and Duke from The Meat Shed
Hands-On Pasta Making Class
December 14, 2019
6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Looking for a perfect date night? Bring your favorite foodie and join us for a night of cooking together and celebrating the good cheer of the season. Matt and Duke will be coaching as we make the following:
- Leafy Green Salad with Shaved Fennel and a White Wine Vinaigrette
- Herbed Ricotta Ravioli with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Handmade Pappardelle with Roasted Pork Ragu
- Cacio e Pepe with Handmade Spaghetti
We will all work together to create this beautiful dinner and then will sit down to enjoy together as family! Please feel free to bring your own adult beverage.
Don't forget your apron!
(7) calendar days prior to the class date. We encourage you to find a substitute should you discover that you are unable to attend within the seven (7) days prior to class. Please understand that we cannot make exceptions. We have a minimum number of students required in order for a class to occur. We reserve the right to cancel a class for any reason, in which a full refund will be given.
Bad Weather Policy - We will make a determination no later than 2 hours prior to a class and will make every attempt to notify you by phone at the phone number you provide us upon registration and/or email. If we are not able to speak with you in person, we will leave a message. We encourage you to call us if in doubt. Unless you hear from us the class will be held.