8D. Tapas Party with Rachel Ciordas June 19, 2018
Tapas Party with Rachel Ciordas
June 19, 2018
6:00 - 8:30 pm
During this fun evening Rachel Ciordas will show you how to transform fantastic ingredients into an assortment of delicious tapas. She will introduce you to exciting flavors and share secrets for making them all from scratch. Discover how easy it can be to master a menu of small plates perfect for parties, family gatherings or anytime the craving strikes.
- Chorizo stuffed bacon wrapped dates in a roasted pepper sauce
- Pollo de Andalusia- Andalusian style spiced chicken tapas
- Escalavida Catalana - Roasted onions, peppers, eggplant, and tomatoes in garlic olive oil
- Torta Santiago - Light & delicate citrus almond cake
* Cancellation Policy - We are happy to honor requests for refunds or transfers to another class as long as it is made more than seven
(7) calendar days prior to the class date. We encourage you to find a substitute should you discover that you are unable to attend within the seven (7) days prior to class. Please understand that we cannot make exceptions. We have a minimum number of students required in order for a class to occur. We reserve the right to cancel a class for any reason, in which a full refund will be given.
Bad Weather Policy - We will make a determination no later than 2 hours prior to a class and will make every attempt to notify you by phone at the phone number you provide us upon registration and/or email. If we are not able to speak with you in person, we will leave a message. We encourage you to call us if in doubt. Unless you hear from us the class will be held.