- 24 Ready-made puff pastry shells (found in your grocer’s freezer)
- ¼ cup (1 oz) fresh finely grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Copper Leaf Harvest Blend Jelly
- 1 T. snipped fresh parsley
- 6 oz. Gouda or Brie cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
- ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds
- Fresh parsley leaves
- Olive Tree Tuscan Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Set out puff pastry shells. Brush lightly with
olive oil. Lightly sprinkle with about 2 teaspoons of parmesan cheese.
Combine pepper jelly and parsley, mix well. Place one cube of Gouda cheese
into each shell, top evenly with jelly mixture. Bake 3-5 minutes or until
jelly is bubbly. Remove from oven; garnish with toasted almonds and parsley
if desired. Serve warm.
~Courtesy of Shannon Kimball