Award Winning Street Tacos with Chef Eric Rodricks
Award Winning Street Tacos
July 16, 2020
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
29.00 - 55.00
In-Person and Online through Facebook Live
Demonstration Only due to Covid 19
Join Chef Eric in the Olive Tree kitchen as he shares his secrets on making his award-winning street tacos!
- Beef barbacoa street tacos with a tomatillo sauce
- Marinated chicken tacos in mango lime & chili with a avocado creme, pineapple pico and jalapeño cabbage
- Tacos el pastor. Topped with pineapple and cilantro
- Sue-ritas. It’s a frozen margarita my mother in law makes that is really really good.
- How to make corn tortillas
Cancellation Policy - We are happy to honor requests for refunds or transfers to another class as long as it is made more than seven (7) calendar days prior to the class date. We encourage you to find a substitute should you discover that you are unable to attend within the seven (7) days prior to class. Please understand that we cannot make exceptions. We have a minimum number of students required in order for a class to occur. We reserve the right to cancel a class for any reason, in which a full refund will be given.
Bad Weather Policy - We will make a determination no later than 2 hours prior to a class and will make every attempt to notify you by phone at the phone number you provide us upon registration and/or email. If we are not able to speak with you in person, we will leave a message. We encourage you to call us if in doubt. Unless you hear from us the class will be held.