Tuscan-Style Spareribs with Balsamic Glaze May 30 2018, 0 Comments
- 2 tablespoons Olive Tree's Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped sage
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 6 pounds pork spareribs
- 3 tablespoons Olive Tree's Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, rosemary, kosher salt, fennel, black pepper, sage, thyme, paprika, crushed red pepper, coriander and
allspice. Rub the spice paste all over the spareribs and let stand at room temperature for 2 hours or refrigerate overnight.
Preheat the oven to 325°. Arrange the ribs on a large, rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan, meaty side up. Roast the ribs for 2 hours, or until tender.
Preheat the broiler. Brush the meaty side of the ribs with the balsamic vinegar and broil 6 inches from the heat until browned, about 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes, then cut between the ribs and serve.