We've just tested out the most delicious Tropical Coconut Lime Shrimp dinner using our Persian Lime Olive Oil, White Coconut Balsamic Vinegar, some additional lime for added zest, a little red pepper, red onion and yummy mango. It's the perfect tropical meal that works for a quick, flavorful weeknight dinner. Best of all...the sunny presentation! It had such a festive feel served over jasmine rice with a summer salad on the side (see our Strawberry Lime Vinaigrette recipe). Enjoy!
1 lb. large shrimp or prawns, shelled and deveined
1 Tbsp. Olive Tree Persian Lime Olive Oil
¼ tsp. sea salt
Pinch chili flakes
¼ cup Olive Tree White Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
½ thinly sliced red bell pepper
cup diced red onion
¼ cup chopped mango
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- In a mixing bowl, toss the shrimp or prawns in the Persian Lime Olive Oil, salt, and chili flakes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and add the White Coconut Balsamic Vinegar. Bring to a boil.
- Add the prawns, bell pepper, and red onion immediately.
- Sauté for 2 minutes or until the shrimp are just pink and have curled.
- Add the mango and stir to combine.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- Serve over jasmine rice.
Modified from Author Emily Lycopolus: The Olive Oil & Vinegar Lover’s Cookbook