The best thing about baked brie? It only looks fancy but is actually only four ingredients, including our White Peach Balsamic Vinegar that melds beautifully with the honey. See below for seven additional topping ideas, all of which will pair wonderfully with many of our balsamic vinegars.
1 wheel of Brie cheese (with rind on)
1 Tbsp. Olive Tree White Peach Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Honey
1 tsp. fresh Rosemary
Crackers, Baguette or Fruit for Serving
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use non-stick sheets or parchment on a sheet pan, glass dish or cast iron dish. (Don't use foil.) Set the cheese in the middle.
- Drizzle with some of the honey. Add rosemary.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes. Keep a close eye, you want the wheel to keep it’s shape and not turn into a puddle in your oven. I start checking at around 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and with a large spatula set on a flat serving board.
- Drizzle White Peach Balsamic Vinegar on top. If you want, add more honey and rosemary plus any other toppings.
Here are additional topping ideas provided by myrecipes.com, all of which go with many of our balsamic vinegars:
1. Honey + chopped toasted walnuts + dried cranberries + fresh thyme leaves
2. Cherry preserves + balsamic vinegar + cracked black pepper + chopped toasted pecans
3. Sliced strawberries + toasted, sliced almonds + honey + chopped rosemary
4. Fruit preserves + toasted, chopped pecans + golden raisins
5. Brown sugar + toasted old-fashioned oats + toasted, chopped walnuts + diced apples + cinnamon
7. Fresh cranberries + sugar + shelled, chopped pistachios + orange zest