Pork Chops on the Grill May 30 2018, 0 Comments
- 3/4 c Jasper's Blend EVOO
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 c Olive Tree Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar (or flavor of choice)
- 2T lemon juice
- 2T Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 T finely minced garlic
- 1T finely chopped fresh rosemary
Mix above ingredients and place in a gallon size sealed plastic bag. Add pork chops. Refrigerate and marinate for 1 hour (or longer) turning half way through.
- Small container of frozen raspberries in sauce, defrosted
- 1 large peach, finely diced
- 1t Olive Tree Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
Set aside half of the whole raspberries from the container.Purée the remaining raspberries in a blender.
Mix the purée with the finely diced peaches, balsamic and whole raspberries.
Grill pork chops (medium)
Serve plated and topped with the raspberry peach purée mixture
Freshly grilled asparagus makes a great side! (try drizzled with a little olive oil and flavored salt).