We have the perfect cocktail recipe to get your happy hour started…a Jalapeno and Blackberry Balsamic Smash. We made this using the Jalapeno Infused Vodka we featured on Wednesday’s post. It brings a subtle heat to the fruity deliciousness of our Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar. Only 3 more ingredients and you're ready to toast to a spicy weekend, friends!
- Add 7 blackberries and agave syrup to a cocktail shaker.
- Using a muddler or bottom of a wooden spoon, muddle until berries are broken down.
- Add Ginger Balsamic Reduction, Vodka and crushed ice to shaker.
- Shake for a couple seconds until combined.
- Pour into a rocks glass.
- Top with a splash of ginger ale and a few whole berries.
Adapted from Ciao Chow Bambina