Have you ever grilled pound cake? If not, we highly recommend it as we found out from this Grilled Pound Cake with Persian Lime and Strawberries recipe! It deepens the flavor and caramelizes the sugar in the cake changing the entire flavor profile. And when you brush Persian Lime Olive Oil on the cake prior to grilling and add Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar to the berry topping, you have such an evolved, extraordinary flavor. Oh, and did I mention the whipped cream?!
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium heat.
- Mix the strawberries, vinegar, and pepper and marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Brush both sides of pound cake with Lime Olive Oil,
- Place Pound cake on grill close cover until lightly toasted.
- Top with the strawberry mixture and a spoonful of whipped cream.