- 5 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup red onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- In a small bowl, make the balsamic vinaigrette by whisking together vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle in olive oil and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine salad greens, apple, red onions, walnuts, dried cranberries, and feta cheese. Pour dressing over top and toss to combine. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.