Impress your family at dinnertime with this restaurant-quality air fryer mushroom & steak bites. Juicy ribeye steak, marinated in a mushroom garlic olive oil from our partners at Olive Tree. The mushroom and garlic olive oil is SO flavorful, it takes the flavors to a whole other level. ⠀
Add the marinated steak + fresh portobello mushrooms to the air fryer, and it cooks in 10 minutes!! ⠀Amazing flavors with little time or effort in the kitchen.
- 1 pound ribeye steak
- 1/4 cup Olive Tree Mushroom Garlic Olive Oil
- 8 oz. sliced portobello mushrooms
- 1 tsp. Santa Maria seasoning
Serving size – 2 Prep time – 5 minutes Cook time – 10 minutes
- Cut the ribeye steak into large 1.5″ thick chunks and add to a large mixing bowl. Add the sliced portobello mushrooms.
- Pour the mushroom garlic olive oil over the steak and mushrooms and toss to coat. Trust me when I say this olive oil MAKES the flavor of this dish!
- Season with Santa Maria seasoning and toss again.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and add the oiled and seasoned steak and mushrooms to the basket. For this recipe, it’s okay if the steak and mushrooms overlap one another in the basket.
- Cook in the air fryer at 400 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes, opening to toss about halfway through. Depending on how done you prefer the steak, begin checking at the 8-minute mark.
- When done, remove from the air fryer basket and serve alone or with a side such as gnocchi (as pictured in the recipe), cauliflower gnocchi, mashed potatoes, polenta, or cauliflower mash.